I suggest you ...

Can i Stop My HCG Diet? I feel Lethargic and I cant work more than 6 hours day

I have started taking HCG drops in August 2017. Bought real drops after going through https://besthcgdropswebsite.com reviews and testimonials.

My review is, I lost 30 pounds in 6 months. Now, i cannot to continue my diet since i feel lethargic in the nights.. Can i break this diet?? Please answer me. I am expecting answers from experienced guys..
TO all who dont know what is HCG, i suggest them to read below lines before answering anything to this:
HCG stands for “human chorionic gonadotropin”, a hormone that women release when they are expecting a baby. It is vital during pregnancy as it is responsible for ensuring that the fetus gets ample sustenance for its development into a healthy child. Scientists have conducted various studies which were aimed to find medical uses for HCG and what they found out are incredible. It turns out that the hormone can cure infertility for both sexes and the FDA has approved its use for this type of treatment. Dr. Simeons also discovered in the 1950s that it can be very effective in reducing the weight of obesity patients. He learned this by a fortunate accident because what he was actually setting out to do was to increase fertility levels but when his patients began to drop weight after the consuming HCG, he sensed that the pattern was no mere coincidence. To boost the weight loss effects of the hormone, he paired it with calorie restriction and made notes on the effects. Indeed, the combination proved to be exceptionally successful.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)