or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I think we should can upload pics from our computer 100% thats one of the main reason I deleted my first account maybe 2 accounts so far

• Anonymous commented  · 

My pick up lines still using them today

• Juliana OlubuJuliana Olubu commented  · 

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE - $35 Peruvian, Mongolian, Malaysian, Bohemian, Brazilian, Indian, Cambodian,
        AND SENITAS SUPER CURLS...
        Kindly add us on Whatsapp: +18636145138 / +18632748398. BBM: 7EE5B96F, 5666EB32, 55B91C37.
        Email: info@senitashair.com
        www.senitashair.com

• Juliana OlubuJuliana Olubu commented  · 

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE - $35 Peruvian, Mongolian, Malaysian, Bohemian, Brazilian, Indian, Cambodian,
        AND SENITAS SUPER CURLS...
        Kindly add us on Whatsapp: +18636145138 / +18632748398. BBM: 7EE5B96F, 5666EB32, 55B91C37.
        Email: info@senitashair.com
        www.senitashair.com

• amandaamanda commented  · 

Yes, this would be revolutionary. I don't have a tablet or phone that is compatible with instagram at the moment(turns out that some lower end android tablets and windows tablets, don't allow IG to be downloaded unless you want to use a hack that might render your tablet useless. I need to be able to upload, so that my social media is current and relevant, for my up and coming career in drag performance.

• Anonymous commented  · 

yeah please allow us to upload pictures via computer or desktop

• Martin TroyMartin Troy commented  · 

Please please please.. i know many of us lose our phones (like me right now) and need to post from our desktop computers. Why isn't this a thing already?

• Elfie DolbyElfie Dolby commented  · 

Yeas pleas, my phone is lost, en now I can't with my phone at insta. So pleasee

• Elfie DolbyElfie Dolby commented  · 

Ja alsjeblieft!! mijn gsm is gestolen ik heb nu een baksteen nokia maar ik kan hier niet mee op instagram, heb al 8 maanden niets meer erop kunnen posten...

• lalylaly commented  · 

was looking to post my pics from my computer but I guess I can't would you please make this possible so we can post our pics. I can't understand why we can enter here and all but can't post pics it's not smart. you need to Allow people to post pictures from their computers! thank you!

• Stijn Van BrakelStijn Van Brakel commented  · 

Business will use Instagram much more when this would be possible

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLease yess Allow us to do this

• Anonymous commented  · 

yeas what they r saying. please do that. do u actually read these because a lot of people want this and your not doing anything about it?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please!!!!!! Please allow us to do this!!!!

• MatthewMatthew commented  · 

Yes it's annoying to not be able to post pic not from app

• Anonymous commented  · 

IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC BEING ABLE TO APLOAD PICTURES VIA MY COMPUTER

• aaliyahaaliyah commented  · 

YESSSSSS PLEASE I AM BEGGING U PLEASE LET US POST PICTURES OR EVEN WORDS.....ON INSTAGRAM FROM OUR COMPUTERS...PLEASE

Feedback and Knowledge Base