I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stijn Van Brakel commented  · 

Business will use Instagram much more when this would be possible

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLease yess Allow us to do this

• Anonymous commented  · 

yeas what they r saying. please do that. do u actually read these because a lot of people want this and your not doing anything about it?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please!!!!!! Please allow us to do this!!!!

• Matthew commented  · 

Yes it's annoying to not be able to post pic not from app

• Anonymous commented  · 

IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC BEING ABLE TO APLOAD PICTURES VIA MY COMPUTER

• aaliyah commented  · 

YESSSSSS PLEASE I AM BEGGING U PLEASE LET US POST PICTURES OR EVEN WORDS.....ON INSTAGRAM FROM OUR COMPUTERS...PLEASE

• Ratna Yati commented  · 

I too would love to be able to upload from the computer as the quality would be better.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I too would love to be able to upload from the computer as the quality would be better and its easier to edit the photos, especially cropping them, as I often find my pictures get cropped in half !

• Nisanth commented  · 

I would be really amazing if i could upload pictures from my computer and use dm's to talk to other people. INK361 is one of the best ways to watch instagram and if you guys do this, you will be porbably the BEST instagram site ever!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would make for some great posts, if i were able to post from my computer as well. Also, would make it easier for small businesses.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Fuck u u little piece of shit why dont u do something real instead of virtually u know where i live come c me any time i wish ur cowardly bitch nigger ass would so i can put ur punk ass n ur place fuck u pussy

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have looked into doing this buy like said above instagram terms and conditions will not allow it. If you use gamblr you run the risk of getting the photo deleted or your account deleted

Feedback and Knowledge Base