or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HannahHannah shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow ink to post and delete pictures  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: i think that we should be able to post things on ink361.  ·   · 
    SashaSasha shared a merged idea: Post pictures online  ·   · 
    megan trevinomegan trevino shared a merged idea: post without the app  ·   · 
    MorisMoris shared a merged idea: more aplication  ·   · 
    Jeff  BransonJeff Branson shared a merged idea: make it where your able to send photos straight from our mobile phones or computers.  ·   · 
    madalynnmadalynn shared a merged idea: let people take pics of cumputuer  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: let us uploaded pictures form computer  ·   · 
    cc guzmancc guzman shared a merged idea: let me upload pictures while i am online  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: allow us to upload media such as photos and videos to ink361  ·   · 
    mackenziemackenzie shared a merged idea: pictures and uploading on this site  ·   · 
    lolalola shared a merged idea: let me upload pic plz  ·   · 
    vhukhudovhukhudo shared a merged idea: let me uoload pictures  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Let me post on my profile from ink361  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: how do we send photos to our friends and we choose who we want to send that picture !In the computer!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: that we should be able to upload photos from the computer  ·   · 
    Xandraa Angelaa <3Xandraa Angelaa <3 shared a merged idea: Upload a Photo in PC  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: post photos  ·   · 
    jj shared a merged idea: Upload Photos  ·   · 
    DannyDanny shared a merged idea: Let me post pictures from the website  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Be able to add photos  ·   · 
    Zeo NelsonZeo Nelson shared a merged idea: Be able to add pictures to your page  ·   · 
    tavin.tarqtavin.tarq shared a merged idea: upload photos via laptop ^^  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: where do u add pictures from??  ·   · 

113 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lolalola commented  · 

yeah I want to upload pic cuz my phon stole from me :(

• reggiereggie commented  · 

i want to upload cuz my phone is messing up

• Naila HaynieNaila Haynie commented  · 

That's what I was just about to type ! Yasssss , lbs they need to let us do that (:

• INK361AdminINK361 (Support, INK361) commented  · 

The Instagram terms and conditions does not allow us to provide this feature, so unfortunately we cannot fulfill your request.

The Instagram terms and conditions does not allow us to provide this feature, so unfortunately we cannot fulfill your request.

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base